The Bournemouth Air Festival now recognised as one of the top ten air shows in the world returns to its stunning seafront setting from 30th August to 2nd September. This year’s John Thornton Young Achievers Foundation VIP Hospitality Day will be held on Sunday 2nd September.
We are offering a fantastic VIP experience at the heart of Bournemouth's premier event. Why not treat yourself, or buy tickets as a gift for someone special?
The Air Festival Hospitality marquee is the only hospitality venue located on the beach directly under the central flight line, providing the perfect setting to watch the action.
JTYAF VIP Hospitality Ticket at just £90 per person includes:
VIP experience from 1100hrs to 1800hrs
Air Festival Hospitality Daytime Menu
Buffet (served 12noon – 2.30pm)
- British chicken breast in Smokey roasted pepper dressing
- Thai noodle and white cabbage salad with peanuts & coriander V
- Feta & olive frittata with pesto dressing V
- Roast beef with caper and horseradish dressing
- Baked cod with puy lentils and yoghurt
- New potatoes with miso butter and parsley V
- British tomatoes with apple balsamic vinegar, feta and olive oil V
- Roasted squash, red onion & rocket salad V
- Refreshing rice salad with celery, cucumber & French dressing V
- Mixed, freshly baked rolls and butter
- Lemon meringue roulade with strawberry coulis and fresh strawberry
- Chocolate fudge cake with chocolate sauce
Cream Tea (served 4pm)
Plain and fruit scones with Devon clotted cream and finest quality jam
Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day (all other drinks will be available from the bar)